We're proud to call Memphis home. Serving our community is part of what makes operating a business here so rewarding. Whether we're promoting Downtown at an official event, celebrating the great culinary talent in this community, cheering on our Grizzlies, or just lending a helping hand to a local charity, we're committed to celebrating the City of Good Abode.
Here is just a sampling of things to which we've been proud to contribute our talents and resources:
- James Beard House 'Made in Memphis' Dinner
- 'Brunch with Buddy Guy at The Majestic Grille' fundraiser for the Blues Foundation
- 'Memphis the Musical' National Tour Launch & Cast Party
- ArtsMemphis Culinary Series
- 'Downtown Dining Week' Founding Members
- Memphis Food & Wine Festival
As a locally owned business, we are privileged to have the opportunity to be very active in our community by contributing time, money and resources to several charities. We support the arts, contribute to a healthier Memphis, look to improve the health and safety of our children and actively seek to make a positive impact on the future leadership of our city through various local organizations.
As a small business, our resources are limited and we are unable to help everyone.
To be considered for a charitable donation,
- Please send your request on organizational letterhead including the date of the event, brief summary of event details, item(s) requested for donation, and contact's phone number, email and mailing address.
- A copy of your charitable organization's 501(c) exemption status must accompany the request letter.
- These items must be submitted at least 6 months prior to your event via email to email@example.com or via postal mail.
- Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we cannot accept submissions via telephone, Facebook, Twitter, or other forms of social media. All submissions via email or postal mail must include a formal letter and 501 (c) form.
At The Majestic Grille, we are proud to work alongside a group of caring, bright and fun people who strive to 'Keep it Majestic' each and every day.
Majestic Family Members enjoy excellent benefits including Health Care, Vision and Dental Coverage, PTO, Weekly Training to improve skills, and Staff Outings.
If this sounds like your kind of place, stop by in person and fill out an application between 2PM &4PM Tues-Thurs. We cannot accept applications via email or other forms of social media.