Thank you for choosing The Majestic Grille!
We look forward to your visit.
We look forward to your visit.
- Casual attire is perfect. If you are dressed up for a night on the town, that's perfect, too!
HOLIDAY AND SPECIAL EVENT HOURS
- For a complete list of special hours, click here.
- For parking information, click here.
- Reservations are not required, but are highly recommended.
- If you are dining prior to an event at The Orpheum Theatre, FedEx Forum, Mud Island, or The Cannon Center please make your reservation a minimum of 2 hours prior to curtain to ensure you are at the venue on time.
- Parties of 4 or less may reserve by clicking "reserve a table" at the bottom of this page or by calling 901-522-8555.
- Parties of 5 or more must reserve via telephone.
- In order to ensure a Majestic dining experience, all members of your party must be present for the group to be seated. We allow a 15 minute grace period from the time of your reservation. If your entire party has not arrived by the end of the 15 minute grace period, we reserve the right to release your table if needed to accommodate the next reservation.
- Your table will be held for the number of guests in your reservation. If additional guests arrive, we cannot guarantee seating.
- Patio and bar seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations are not accepted for these areas.
- In order to accommodate all reservations efficiently, we reserve the right to limit your time at the table to two hours from the scheduled reservation time.
- Should you need to modify or cancel a reservation, please let us know via telephone at 901-522-8555 during our regular business hours. We do not accept reservations, changes or cancellations via email, voicemail or website contact form.
- We appreciate at least a 24 hour notice of cancellation or change. A 48 hour cancellation notice is required for special events such as Easter Brunch, Mother’s Day Brunch, New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day, etc.
- Booth seating, Mezzanine seating, semi-private areas and other special requests are not guaranteed, but we will gladly accommodate when possible. Please notify us of any special requests when making your reservation.
- If a guest in your party requires wheelchair access or cannot climb stairs, please notify us when making your reservation.
ALLERGENS AND DIETARY RESTRICTIONS
- If any guest in your party has dietary restrictions or food allergies, please notify us when making your reservation. Allergies will be accommodated to the best of our ability, but please note that preparation and cooking areas are shared and some allergens are present in our kitchen. Your server is happy to assist you in making an informed decision prior to ordering.
- An 18% gratuity is added to all checks for parties of 5-11.
- A 20% gratuity will be added to all checks for parties of 12 or more.
- Corkage fee is $10 per bottle and $20 per magnum. Items on our wine list must be purchased from The Majestic Grille.
- If you wish to bring your own dessert, a fee of $25 may be incurred. Please notify us at the time of reservation if you wish to bring in a cake, cupcakes, etc.
- Balloons, glitter, and confetti are not allowed inside the restaurant. Items such as banners, signs, etc. cannot be affixed to the walls, windows, railing, or furniture.
- Inappropriate decorations will be removed at the discretion of management. A cleaning or damage fee may apply.
FORMS OF PAYMENT
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, and cash.